The Environmental Working Group reports that after reviewing almost 20 million records of water utility companies in the U.S., 316 pollutants were found in the tap water you drink.
This can be eliminated with one of Berkey’s portable water purifiers.
What is especially disgusting is that almost half of the chemicals detected in the water are not subject to health or safety regulations and can legally be present in any amount.
The contaminants with federal regulations were above the recommended levels: 49 to be exact. We’re talking about 53.6 million Americans’ tap water.
Many contaminants found in your treated drinking water are disinfection byproducts, nitrate and arsenic.
Yes, the fluoride being dumped in the water you are ingesting produces toxic byproducts.
Pensacola, FL has MTBE, a fuel additive, in its water. Omaha, NE has 5.6 parts per billion in their water supply. Mesa, AZ has 33.3 parts per billion of trihalomethanes in their water. The list goes on and on from there.
Water utility companies spend 19 times more on water treatment chemicals like deadly fluoride than the federal government invests in protecting lakes and rivers from pollution.
The Environmental Working Group believes the federal government has a responsibility to fix things. We think they’re wasting their breath.
We don’t have to live life always depending on others. With a Berkey portable water purifier you can be prepared for any emergency. Be prudent in providing for your family the best you can.
Through this report, it is proven that your tax dollars aren’t providing the cleanest water possible. It is your responsibility now to change the condition of your water.
Berkey portable water purifiers are durable and powerful and guarantee the clean water you need. Here is what makes Berkey filters top-of-the-line products.
- They are portable, convenient and counter-top sturdy.
- Berkey purifiers are powerful and remove at least 99.9% of health-threatening contaminants, including harmful pathogens, pesticides, detergents, aluminum, mercury, radon 222, fluoride and more.
- The filters last longer than most, with a lifespan of at least five months.
- Berkey products are proven, tested and guaranteed.
- They are capable of filtering both chemically treated municipal water and untreated raw water.
- Berkey systems are economical and have the ability to remove and re-clean the filters over and over again
- Berkey products are somewhat elegant looking and durable.
Don’t worry over the facts of this report and instead take control and research the benefits of owning a Berkey portable water purifier.