The Royal is the bigger and better Big Berkey!
Ideal for 2-6 People!
If you have a medium to large family, the Royal Berkey is likely a great system for you. It is a versatile system that is perfect for home use, outdoor activities, travel, and emergencies.
Like all Berkeys, the Royal Berkey has a powerful filtration system that works equally well with treated and untreated water supplies. Even remote lakes, ponds, rivers, and questionable foreign water supplies are no match for the Royal Berkey.
This filter is also a perfect companion if you’re going to be in hostile environments where electricity and water pressure are hard to come by.
What Does The Royal Berkey Filter?
The Royal Berkey has endured vigorous tests and is proven to remove a great number of contaminants, including viruses, parasites, pathogenic bacteria, and cysts. It also eliminates harmful chemicals like pesticides, herbicides, radon 222, VOCs, organic solvents, and trihalomethanes.
But that’s not all! This system also reduces heavy metals like lead and mercury. It is so incredibly powerful that it can even eliminate food coloring from water without extracting the beneficial minerals found in water.
It is virtually unlike any other filtration system and guarantees the healthiest, purest, and tastiest water possible.
The Royal Berkey is made of highly polished 304 stainless steel, and it comes with two purification elements that use the latest technological advances.
It can hold up to 3.25 gallons, or 12.3 liters. When assembled it stands 23 inches in height and the diameter is 9.5 inches. Assembly is easy, as the upper chamber sits nicely on the lower chamber. The chambers can be separated for easy transport and when apart it stands only 15.25 inches in height.
It comes with two Black Berkey purification elements which allow the system to purify as much as 4 Gallons, or 15.1 liters, an hour*.
If you’d like more water sooner, though, the Royal Berkey system is capable of holding four purification elements, which allows it to purify up to 8 Gallons, or 30.3 liters, an hour*.
With the Royal Berkey water filter you can either have two or four Black Berkey elements. Choose how many you want below.
Royal Berkey Water Filter Highlights
- Storage Capacity: 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Height: 23 inches
- Diameter: 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds
- Ability To Filter Fluoride: Yes, with the PF2 filters
Top Five Benefits of Owning the Royal Berkey
- Clean Water. Of course, the main reason for owning any Berkey system is to have the healthiest, purest water available. The Royal Berkey is no exception to the quality of these products.
- Large In Size. The Royal Berkey can easily accommodate up to six people. It’s perfect for large families and holds 3.25 gallons at a time.
- Portability. Unlike other purification systems, the Royal Berkey is portable. So you’re not limited to clean water at home. You can bring this system on vacations, picnics, weekend camping trips, etc. It only weighs 11 pounds, which makes transportation easy.
- Healthy Minerals. While you can feel secure that the Royal Berkey removes all harmful contaminants such as bacteria and VOCs, you can also rest assure that the healthy minerals found in water remain. That’s why this is the healthiest water possible.
- More Water Sooner. Unlike the smaller Berkey systems, the Royal Berkey can hold four elements, which means water filters faster. This is especially great if you need a lot of water for cooking or you’re having guests over.
Black Berkey Lab Results
Royal Berkey Water Filter Assembly Instructions
Assembly for the Royal Berkey is pretty much like all the other stainless steel systems. The only exception being the number of elements used depending on your situation.
You can use between two and four black Berkey elements and you’ll want to use the same amount of PF-2 fluoride filters as well.
Always wash not only your hands but each and every part of the system just to clean off all dust and dirt. Use warm water and mild soap.
Inside the box there will be paper instructions on how to easily assemble your Royal. Trust me, it’s easy.
There is a lid, upper chamber, lower chamber, spigot supplies and your elements.
Don’t forget that you can always email me and I’d be happy to assist you.
Not yet available in Iowa or California