Have you thought about the Royal Berkey water filter?
So you’re searching for clean water and you run into the Berkey name because the majority of reviews are excellent with only a sprinkle of bad ones.
They have so many different systems it’s hard to figure out exactly which one is right for you.
That’s why I made my Berkey water filter review guide, but today I want to give you a heads up on the Royal Berkey water purification system.
Just Tell Me The Specs On The Royal Berkey Water Filter Please!
Of the five stainless steel systems, this one is right in the middle as far as size goes. I want to make this very simple for you because we all have a limited amount of time and we just want to know the facts, right? Without further delay, here are the specs.
- Perfect for use at home with large families, travel and outdoor activities.
- Works with treated water and untreated raw water.
- Made of 304 stainless steel.
- Stores 3.25 gallons of water at a time.
- 23″ tall, 9.5″ in diameter and during transport is 15.25″ tall.
- Can be used with two or four Black Berkey filters.
- With two elements it can filter up to four gallons per hour.
What Does The Royal Berkey Water Filter Eliminate?
Before I tell you what the elements filter out exactly, I want to share with you something very important.
The Black Berkey purification element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed EPA & ANSI/NSF (Std. 53) protocol. Tested by the University of Arizona, Spectrum Labs, the Department of Toxicology and Environmental Science, Louisiana State University.
This truly means it has been tested properly so you can have full confidence it does what it says it does.
- It removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites to below detectable levels.
- Trihalomethanes are removed to below detectable levels.
- Radon 222 is removed to below detectable levels.
- Inorganic minerals such as chlorine residual is removed to below detectable levels.
- VOCs such as benzene and chlorine are removed to below detectable levels.
- Heavy metals like lead, mercury and aluminum are reduced up to 95%.
- It also removes or reduced nitrates, nitrites, rust, silt and sediment.
- It now reduces the MS2 – Fr Coliphage virus by up to 99.999%.
You can also get the Berkey PF2 filters which work in conjunction with the black elements and they reduce fluoride and arsenic by up to 99.75% under optimum conditions.
To me, it’s a no-brainer to try this system out. I first tried Berkey products in 2006 and I haven’t stopped using them so that should tell you something.
If the Royal Berkey water filter is right for you and your situation then I recommend you go for it!